generate some html from directory content

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: generate some html from directory content
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:13:17 +0100

Hi,

i am looking for an elisp package  or routine that could help me to generate
a list or a table of <a> tags in a html file corresponding to the content of
a directory.

The directory consist mainly of elisp files with few binaries and pics.

I would  use such a  helper to generate  a index file  of files and  then to
document that list.

Thanks for some pointers.

--
Sébastien Kirche