Re: generate some html from directory content

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: generate some html from directory content
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:19:34 +0100

Le 21 Jan 2005, Drew Adams a formulé :

> My library `mkhtml.el' (Make HTML) does just that. It uses Hrvoje Niksic's
> `htmlize.el', which creates HTML files from fontified buffers.

Thank you  for your suggestion,  it sounds interesting.  I will take  a look
tonight.

Until now, i was suggested different solutions. Maybe it could be helpful to
someone else if i expose them ?

Simple ones :
- Matthew Huggett directory-file solution in the current thread
- viewing  the directory  with a  browser then saving  the buffer  (eg: lynx
  -source for doing programatically)

Otherwise  the  best  solution i  was  told  is  not  in  elisp but  with  a
tiny-but-powerfull shell script from a fr.comp.application.emacs contributor
(Matthieu Moy): htmllist.sh (here : http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/utils/)

Thank you for your contributions :)

--
Sébastien Kirche