default-frame-alist in console mode

From: August
Subject: default-frame-alist in console mode
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:40:41 +0100

Hello all,

I noticed when I opened Emacs in console mode that the variable
`default-frame-alist' from .emacs is used. Is there a way to skip this
setting in console mode? Under X Windows I use a colored background (set
by `default-frame-alist'), but when I start Emacs in console mode I get
a white text on white background. Moreover, none of the settings I have
in `default-frame-alist' makes sense in console mode.

--
August