Re: umlauts (8bit characters) input

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: umlauts (8bit characters) input
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:12:48 +0100

Am 02.02.2005 um 13:38 schrieb David Kastrup:

In "Terminal" vs "in Shell"?  What are you doing?

I am using Mac OS X 10.3.7, also known as Panther. It has an application called "Terminal" or "Terminal.app" that is a terminal emulation. Inside it a tcsh is running -- I am too old to convert to bash so I stand to my very old decision to use a nice shell with history and substitution. And to GNU Emacs too.

--
Greetings

  Pete