Re: emacs does not work with tex

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: Re: emacs does not work with tex
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:11:18 +0100

Norbert Rump wrote:
Hi folks,

I've got a problem I cannot solve: when trying to use tex-mode within
my emacs, I get the message: "Cannot open load file: tex". Maybe there
is something wrong with some kind of load path, but I can't figure it
out.

It may be a good idea to post your configuration file somewhere, so that we have a chance to help you out.
--
Mads Jensen - remove z's in email

If the code and the comments disagree, then both
     are probably wrong.  -- Norm Schryer