Re: Can't get italic face!

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: Re: Can't get italic face!
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:07:09 +0100

August wrote:

> Does the selected font define an italic shape?

I don't think so. When I try to customize the font
I select the item 'slant' and, under this, the option
'oblique', but the example shown by Emacs does not
show any oblique shape, but the default shape instead.
Is it possible, and how?, to obtain an italic shape?
After all, the 'bold' and 'underline' face work fine.

Thanks,
Rodolfo