UK WINNER\'S RESULT

From: uknational-lottery
Subject: UK WINNER\'S RESULT
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:03:36 -0500

NATIONAL LOTTERY
UK-LOTTO Headquarters:
Customer Service
Ref: SGIL/763276/03
Batch: 074/05/ZY3 02/03/2005

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,
We happily announce to you the draw of the
UK-National Lotto Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the
03 OF
FEBUARY, 2005 in AMSTERDAM HOLLAND. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket
number:06-07-10-20-37-44-36,with Serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky
numbers:
06-07-10-20-37-44-36 ,which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd
category. You have
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of BP
500,000.00{FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS} in cash credited to
file REF NO.SGIL/763276/03 .This is from a total cash prize of GBR
10,000,000.00{TEN
MILLION GREAT BRITISH
POUNDS} shared among the TWENTY ,shared amongst the
first eight
(8)lucky
winners in this category. All participants were
selected randomly from
WorldWide Web site through computer draw system and
extracted from over
100,000 companies. This promotion takes place
annually. Please note that
your lucky winning number fall within our European
bookletrepresentativeoffice in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.
In view of this, your GBP500,000.00{FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH
POUNDS) would be released to
you by
our payment office in Europe. Our European agent will immediately
commence
the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you
contact
him.Your prize awards has been insured in your names
and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised
onfinal notice and as a matter
of urgency,to contact our licensed and accreditedclaim agent for
Overseas
Lottery Winners for the processing of your prizeawards winning
andpayment
to your designated bank account after all statutory
obligations have
been
concluded satisfactorily.
Contact thus:
CONTACT OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT,
MR.DOUGLAS M.ROBIN
Email:douglasm_robin@yahoo.co.uk
Due to mixed up in some numbers and names and for
the purpose of
confidentiality,be advised to keep this award
notification as secret from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your prize
money remitted to your designated bank account as this is part of
precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this
program by some social miscreants.Hence, your prize awards winning is
confidential as our winners are at liberty to remain completely
anonymous until
payment is effected.Congratulations once more from all members
andstaffs
of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Sincerely,
HULLETT MARION.
LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR

N.B:Please do not reply to this email box. Contact your agent
immediately.And if you have received this
communication in error,notify us immediately by email. Once again,i say
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mail sent from WebMail service at www.teamantiHero.info