I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION

From: MISS REBECCA JOHNSON
Subject: I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:41:03 +0100

Hello ,

I am writting this letter with due respect and
heartfull of tears since we have not know or mate
ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance
after I have gone through a profile that speaks good
of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to
deal with individual as to investment.I came across
your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is
why I pick an interest getting across to you in
respect of investment at my disposal .

I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to
the right channel towards your assistance to my
situation now.I will make my proposal well known if I
am given the opportunity. I would like to use this
opportunity to introduce myself to you. Well I am
Rebecca Johnson from liberia,the only Daugther of late Dr
SANKO JOHNSON ,Director and chiarman of liberia importers
association LIBERIA. who died during the last and current crisis in
my country (LIBERIA)

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek
your assistance in the area of my future investment
and also for a help hand over some huge amount of
money in my possession. which is (US 5.8 Million) that
was deposited in a holding firm in Dakar Senegal by my
late father. which He made me his next of kin and
special beneficiary. presently i am in dakar senegal seeking asylum under UN
refugee status .I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim
and also l want you to
stand as my partner oversea and in time of the
investment as well.

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to
this issue to be well know to you if I am given the
opportunity to do so. Pls attach your direct and full
information on your aseptance of this mail.
my regard
Miss REBECCA JOHNSON .