Regards

From: mariomakaya1
Subject: Regards
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:34:26 +0000

Dear,

I am banker by profession,I am working with International commercial Bank
Plc.

I am the branch manager in charge of our area main branch situated at The
Castle Osu Avenue in Accra the capital of Ghana. I have written you to know
if your private or corporate bank account has the capacity to contain the
sum of usd$25 million.

I intend to transfer the sum out of my branch office if you can provide
an account .I will like you to contact me so that we can work out the modalities
of wiring the money out. You can contact me as quickly as possible on my
private phone line,+ 233-24-3181214 or My alternative email address below
I deal a success.

mario_makaya1@consultant.com

best regards,

Mr mario makaya