Re: vim mode for emacs?

From: Paul Tremblay
Subject: Re: vim mode for emacs?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:00:36 -0500

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 07:47:09PM +0000, J. David Boyd wrote:

> There are some config variables that set which mode is active for which
> file type.

Sorry if this sounds dumb (I am new to emacs), but I will need both
modes--if that is at all possible. In other words, I will want to use
the powerful XML mode--only available on emacs and recomended by the TEI
group--but I would like to be able to move the cursor by means of
vim-like key bindings.

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *