Re: CVS emacs on Mac OS X doesn't compile

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: CVS emacs on Mac OS X doesn't compile
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:29:55 +0100

Am 07.03.2005 um 01:28 schrieb Ulrich Hobelmann:

I downloaded the CVS version twice today (just to make sure) from Savannah, configured (./configure --enable-carbon-app --without-x) and did a "make bootstrap"

The CVS version has a directory mac in which a script is located, make-package. Last week I could create a disk image (.dmg) with a Carbon Emacs as an installer package (.pkg).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for lists of "Ten Best".
                -- H. Allen Smith