Re: options/config for the CVS built

From: Gnooby
Subject: Re: options/config for the CVS built
Date: 7 Mar 2005 15:57:35 GMT

* Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> Gnooby <gnooby@gmx.com> writes:
>
>> I'd like to avoid that this time.  Not only to save time and diskspace,
>> but in order do undertstand the built-process.
>
> to understand something you need to invest time.
> you cannot understand something better my ignoring it more.

   :-))))

That really made my day.  Thank you!  ;-)

Are you aware that, by referring to "save time", I was referring to the
built process ('make') rather than to the effort of learning Emacs
itself?

However, the "save time" argument is pretty irrelevant.  I just want to
learn and understand the Emacs built-process, in order not to remain
clueless forever.  ;)

Thanks, though.