Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs

From: Ulrich Hobelmann
Subject: Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:39:12 -0600

Stefan Monnier wrote:
Discussion of development versions of Emacs, as explained in INSTALL.CVS
should take place in emacs-devel or emacs-pretest-bug so that problems may
have a chance of getting fixed before the release.

Please,

        Stefan

Is there also a newsgroup for that? There's nothing more annoying than cluttering my mailbox with stuff and un/subscribing to all kinds of mailing lists.

In general, I already reported the "font problem" as a bug, so the dev-team should be informed by now that people have problems in that area.