I can not install ECB correctly

From: zhengda1936
Subject: I can not install ECB correctly
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:37:37 +0800

I have installed ECB.

Now I can activate ecb, but after activating it, the method window can not show
the tag of a source file.

And I do not know what is the problem.

I install ECB as follow:

1.I download ecb, sematic, eieio, speedbar, extract them, and put them in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp.

2.I byte compile ecb£¬and write

 (require 'ecb)

 (setq semantic-load-turn-everything-on t)

 (require 'semantic-load)

 (add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp")

in the .emacs.

Now I can activate ECB without any error, and these windows ECB created appear.
But the problem is that when I open a .c file, the tags of the file do not show
in method window. Instead there is an error showed in the minibuffer, and the
error is as follow:

 Invaild function: (macro lambda (token) "retrieve from TOKEN the token
identifier.

 ie,the symbo 'variable, 'function, 'type, or other." (\' (nth 1 (\, token))))

Please help me! Now what can I do?

ÉϺ£±´¶û°¢¶û¿¨ÌØ 500¸ÚλÈÈƸÖУ¨
http://ad4.sina.com.cn/jr/alcart-zhuiyu-feb.html  £©

F1ÀñÆ·+HP²ÊÉ«¼¤¹â´òÓ¡»úϵÁÐ=£¤3990Æð