Lisp Reference Manual. Email from gnu.org

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Lisp Reference Manual. Email from gnu.org
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:34:07 -0900

Below is a copy of an email that I sent to FSF regarding
the future of printed copies of the Lisp Reference Manual.
Tim,

It means there will probably be no new edition of the Lisp reference
manual to accompany emacs 22. You can check back in about 6 months, but
I doubt that will change.

Unfortunately, your best bet will be the electronic version.

Wynne