build emacs without any kind of image support

From: felix
Subject: build emacs without any kind of image support
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:30:58 +0800

Hi everyone.

I run my own build of cvs emacs on my winxp box, and I wish I can get rid of all the image stuff. I know that the 21.3 release does not contain image support on win32, but I want the features of the cvs version. I already configured emacs with "--withou-png --withou-jpeg ..." but it seems I just cannot disable the native image formats such as xbm and pbm. Is there anyway to build a gui emacs without any image?

--
Felix