what are the commands on the menu

From: Olive
Subject: what are the commands on the menu
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:49:40 +0200

Hello,

I used to use the standard TeX mode but D. Kastrup have convinced me that auctex is better. My principal trouble about it is that I can't figure out on what functions the command on the menu are bound. I would like to define "\C-c\C-f" to be bound to the LaTeX command I see in the menu (to emulate the key in the stand. mode). But if a do a describe-key on this item; I get something like menu-function-<some-number>; which I think is dynamically generated (?)

Anyone has a suggestion,

Olive