cvs checkout at a given date

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: cvs checkout at a given date
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:58:31 +0200

Hi,

I am using Emacs  Code Browser, and i did not figured out  how to make a cvs
checkout at a given date, as for a -D yyyy-mm-dd argument with cvs command.

I would like to checkout a whole module, not only a single file.

It is maybe obvious as i didn't found anything :/

Could someone give any help ? Even with the plain cvs-mode outside of ECB.

Regards.
--
Sébastien Kirche