Re: emacs fortran 90 model

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: emacs fortran 90 model
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:18:11 +0100

Seiichiro Tanizaki wrote:

> Specifically, ESC n with "*" or "-" only repeat the character once,
> but not n times. It works fine for other characters. Would someone
> help me figuring out this? I use Emacs version 21.2.1 on linux.

That's a bug in f90.el, which will be fixed in future versions. In the
meantime, add the following to your .emacs to correct it:

(eval-after-load "f90"
  '(defun f90-electric-insert (&optional arg)
     "Change keyword case and auto-fill line as operators are inserted."
     (interactive "*p")
     (self-insert-command arg)
     (if auto-fill-function (f90-do-auto-fill)
       (f90-update-line))))