Re: byte-compiling .emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: byte-compiling .emacs
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:41:40 +0200

Am 11.04.2005 um 19:19 schrieb David Kastrup:

Am 11.04.2005 um 15:10 schrieb Joe Corneli:

I personally always byte compile mine b/c otherwise emacs complains
that the source file is newer

If GNU Emacs complains in that way, I just delete its reason to
complain about! Isn't that radical?!

Yes, it is.  Personally I would not want to delete the source file of
anything just to be spared an odd complaint.

Why would you like to do such weird mistakes?! The .elc file is the anachronistic one: the elder folks get deleted and the younger ones have to go to work -- or unemployment office.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped. - Groucho Marx