Re: Substiotution of tabs with spaces...

From: Steinar Børmer
Subject: Re: Substiotution of tabs with spaces...
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:39:06 +0200

Peter Dyballa wrote:

| I think that is the new URL to the tutorials at the University in
| Duisburg:
| ftp://ftp.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de/pub/src/emacs/tutorials/. I
| found it from the GNUS home page http://my.gnus.org/.

I think a lot of people who don't use Gnus would benefit from reading
these.  Google doesn't find the URL you mention.  Seeing how the XEmacs
community obviously appreciates these, I think GNU Emacs users should
have the same opportunity to read them.

I've added this new URL to the EmacsWiki so that it's at least a bit
more accessible.

--
SB