Re: f90 mode indent with Emacs 22.0.50.1

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: f90 mode indent with Emacs 22.0.50.1
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:50:43 +0100

Eric_Salathe@hotmail.com wrote:

> I'm finding a different behavior for indents in f90 mode with version
> 22.0.50.1 than earlier versions (eg 21.2 21.4).
[...]
> Is this a known problem? Is there an easy way to fix it?

Well, it's known now you've mentioned it...

It's a bug I introduced trying to handle un-named program blocks.
Should be fixed now.

If in doubt, please report things with M-x report-emacs-bug - no
nastiness will ensue! :) Bug reports that are actually not bugs (or
have already been fixed) are much better than having things slip
through the cracks.