Re: how to change default indent style of java source files

From: litchi
Subject: Re: how to change default indent style of java source files
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:31:50 +0800

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 08:02:23AM -0400, Greg Rowe wrote:
> litchi wrote:
> >
> >(defun my-java-mode-hook ()
> >   (c-set-style "k&r")
> >     (setq c-basic-offset 2))
> >
> >  (add-hook 'java-mode-hook 'my-java-mode-hook)
> >but I dont know the meaning of those statements
> >I am totally a newer to lisp and emacs
>
> You defined function called 'my-java-mode-hook'.  In that function you
> made a couple calls to customize the current buffer.  When you call
> add-hook you are adding your customization function to a list of
> functions that will be called any time that java-mode is started.
I have read the part in Emacs manual of indent and customization the
style,knon something aboule customization the style,
but now I have another question,
  suppose a block,default indent style is just as follow, how can I
  make The indent  of all level statements and methods the same,but
  not let the first level twice the indent of others.

public class A
{
~~~~4 backspace ---> how to change this 4 space to 2 space also?
                (suppose 2 space is the default offset)
    public A()
    {
    ~~2 backspace