Or is it vertically split windows? (Was: Truncate long lines...)

From: Steven M. Scotten
Subject: Or is it vertically split windows? (Was: Truncate long lines...)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 23:08:06 GMT

OK, more information here: this only happens when I have the window split
vertically. For the moment I can work around this by opening a second frame,
but is this correct behavior or should I report this as a bug? I haven't
seen any mention that truncate-long-lines should be forced on when the
window is split vertically.

Steve