Re: X Resources?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: X Resources?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:35:16 +0200

Am 13.05.2005 um 09:01 schrieb Greg Novak:

! Set the modeline colors.
Emacs.modeline*attributeForeground:     Black
Emacs.modeline*attributeBackground:     AntiqueWhite1

I had these before I went to customize the modeline:

!Emacs.modeline.attributeForeground:    Black
!Emacs.modeline.attributeBackground:    Grey
!Emacs.mode-line.attributeForeground: yellow
!Emacs.mode-line.attributeBackground: midnightblue

--
Greetings

  Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone”
      (Amiri Baraka 1999)