nnimap and gnuemacs

From: bgm-rao
Subject: nnimap and gnuemacs
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:13:56 +0530

Hello,
        I am having trouble accessing IMAP mails with gnu emacs with
        gnus.  I am writing this mail in this forum, because, xemacs
        seems to read the same .gnus.el setup file and do the correct
        thing of connecting to the nnimap server. So, it could be a
        problem with my emacs setup which I am not able to figure out.

        Here's the snippet of my .gnus.el referring to the IMAP setting:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
     '(nnfolder "")
     (nnimap "MY-IMAP"
             (nnimap-address "my.imap.server.com")))