menu-bar+ problem (was: easy-menu: wrong-type-argument keymapp)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: menu-bar+ problem (was: easy-menu: wrong-type-argument keymapp)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 11:18:11 -0700

      when I try to use menu-bar+, I get a void variable error for
      menu-bar-last-search-type. I've not yet to find where that variable
      is defined......

Thanks for the bug report. I've just fixed this; you can download the new
version here: http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/menu-bar+.el.

That variable is only available in recent versions of Emacs. The code should
work OK now, regardless of what Emacs version (20, 21, 22) you use.

Thanks,

  Drew