LOTTO RESULTS RELEASED

From: Microlotto
Subject: LOTTO RESULTS RELEASED
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:57:45 -0700

MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL –
YEARLY PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM 2005.

ADDRESS:
HULINJDRECHT 520-521,
AMSTERDAM 1043 AE,
THE NETHERLANDS

REF: MLO/LPR7132-758/NL/EU
BATCH: 051426-5B3

ATTENTION: WINNER

RE AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE: MLO-PROMO

This is to inform you that the 27th May, 2005 result of winners of our
yearly EMAIL BASED RANDOM LOTTERY PROMOTION held on 28th MAY, 2005.
have been released.

Your email address attached to ticket number 99-0452341; with serial
number 17492V with the lucky numbers SR/51732/77, and consequently
won the promotions category B. You are therefore entitled to a cash
winning award of 1, 000,000Euros (ONE MILLION EUROS), file REF
NO.SR-ML/007319. This is from total winning prize money of
36,680,000.00 Euros shared among the winners in our category A-C.

All participants were selected through a computer electronic balloting
system drawn from 25,000 company email addresses and 50,000 individual
email addresses from across the Globe as part of International
Promotional Program, which is conducted quarterly to promote and
encourage internet users. Your fund is now in custody of a Financial
Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to initial
experiences in the past, we advise that you keep this award strictly
your hold until your claim has been processed and your money remitted
to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

This lotto promotion was organized by group of philanthropists
and sponsored by Chief Executive Officers of Computer manufacturing
companies, corporate Organizations and eminent personalities.
With it's main objective basically to promote the use of computer,
computer software and the internet for the benefit of every computer
user.

To begin your claim process, please contact your winning processing
officer:

MR. BORIS STAM, OF MICRO LOTTERIES INTER'L
Email address: MICROLOTTO2005@YAHOO.COM
TEL: + 31 610-362-195

Thank you while anticipating your earliest response.

MS. KAREN VAN MAAR
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION
MICRO LOTTERIES INTER'L
AMSTERDAM-THE NETHERLANDS.