Re: M-x not working

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: M-x not working
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:44:18 +0200

Am 06.06.2005 um 02:07 schrieb Baloff:

to run a shell in the buffer. I am trying M-x which is holding the alt key while pressing x but I am not getting the shell. I am comming back to eamcs after a year or so, I need some refreshers.

Two reasons are possible: you're two days away in the future -- and actually it's M-x shell to start a shell buffer inside GNU Emacs.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience."
Doug Larson