Re:Adams

From: nicstow
Subject: Re:Adams
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:21:49 +0000

Phone: (24 hours): 234 802 764 0445
Email:reply to:engjamesokon@yahoo.co.in

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee of the

Petroluem and Natural Resources Ministry here in Nigeria, for

security reasons, I may not wish to disclose how I got your

email address for now.

After due deliberation with my partner, I decided to forward

to you this business proposal.We want you to assist us

receive the sum of
Twenty eight million, six hundred thousand united state bills
(us28.6m) into your account. This fund resulted from an

over-invoiced contract awarded by us under the budget

allocation to my ministry and the bill was approved for

payment by the concerned ministries. The contract was

executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid his actual

cost of the contract. Now, we are left with the balance of

us28.6m as the over invoiced amount, which we have

deliberately over estimated for our own use. Please note that

the law forbids civil servants to operate or own foreign

accounts hence this contact, we have agreed to share the

money in the following percentages: 30 for you, 60 for us 10

for tax as may be required by your government.

Note that this transaction is very much free from all sorts

of risk hence the business was carefully planned before it

was successfully executed and we the officials involved in

the deal have put many years in service to our ministry. We

have been exercising patience for this privilege for so long

not until the presidential announcement last week, that all

foreign contractors owed be paid forthwith, this will enable

the presidency reconcile our debt ratio with the outside

world and to most of us, this is a lifetime blessing we

cannot afford to miss. Upon indication of your interest to

fully co-operate with us, a payment application/information

form will be sent to you via email for completion.

Note that the following information: a) bankers name and

address, b) account number and account name and c) your

private phone number and email address will enable us

seek/secure approval of the fund from the concerned

government quarters/ministries within 3-4 banking days.

As soon as we confirm receipt of this money in your nominated

bank account, my partner and I will come over to your country

to arrange for our own share and possibly invest part of this

money in your country.

Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this

transaction. I shall furnish you with some details about

myself. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Engr. Michaels. I. S. A