Re: Bug? in CC-Mode

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Bug? in CC-Mode
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:38:59 -0600

Matthieu Lemerre wrote:
> I am interrested in knowing what would be the correct solution : would
> it be to check if paragraph-start is buffer-local before setting it?
> Or a more complicated scheme?

Don't call it outside of a CC Mode buffer, i.e. only call it within a
mode hook:

(add-hook 'c-mode-hook (lambda () (c-set-style "gnu")))

BTW, the manual says: The default style in all newly created buffers is
`gnu', but you can change this by setting variable `c-default-style'.
So you shouldn't need to do anything to get the GNU style.

--
Kevin Rodgers