RE: list Perl functions in menubar dropdown

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: list Perl functions in menubar dropdown
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:25:19 -0700

    In the past, I have used a version of xemacs (version 19, I think) that
    included an item in the menubar that was labeled Functions.  It would
    drop down (depending on mode) a list of Perl (and C) function names;
    selecting a name in this list would take you to that point in the file.
    I am now using GNU emacs v21.3.1 on another system, and I'd like to
    have this functionality available...

See library imenu.el.