Make Your Computer Into Selling Machine!!

From: marketman2
Subject: Make Your Computer Into Selling Machine!!
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:29:03 -0400

Cost Effective Direct E-Mail Advertising
with
GUARANTEED RESULTS !!!.
Promote your Business Locally, Nationally, or Internationally
We Can Send Your Ad Or Website out to MILLIONS Of Our OPT-IN List Of Clients.
Click Here and send us your contact information and best time to reach you.

Bulk email marketing is extremely effective.  When we broadcast your message to our opt in email lists, you are targeting people who have requested to receive marketing information about the internets' newest and best offers. Dollar for dollar, bulk opt-in email marketing is THE most cost effective way a company can produce revenues literally overnight. No market is more highly targeted and qualified. Our bulk email analysts are experts - they know the importance of targeting your message to the right audience.

Contact us today to receive your complimentary marketing evaluation.
Or feel free to give us a call (954) 946-8206