Re: gnus-parameters and (visible . t) problem

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: gnus-parameters and (visible . t) problem
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:36:53 +0200

I realized I send my message to Emacs-help. I now redirect it to Gnus'
ding list, asking for enhancements of Gnus. M-F'up set to ding@gnus.org.

bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes:

> "Group parameters can be set via the `gnus-parameters' variable too.
> But some variables, such as `visible', have no effect."

Oops. Thank you for pointing that out. I apparently never read that
far, sorry to bother.

However, why is that and how could Gnus be improved to honor these
settings in gnus-parameters as well?

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)