Re: rmail reply

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: rmail reply
Date: 24 Jun 2005 18:42:23 +1000

rusty@grunt.berkeley.edu writes:

> Is there a way to have emacs set so that whenever you reply to a
> message it automatically yanks into your response the message you're
> replying to?  I.e., an automatic c-c c-y.  Coworkers are unhappy with
> me because I always forget to include their original email I'm
> responding to.
>
> Thanks

In some instances, this can depend on the mail package you are
using. However, there are two packages which do this to varying levels
- sc (supercite) and (I think its called) tc (trivialcite).

supercite is included with emacs, not sure about trivialcite. You
might find out more at the emacs wiki website http://www.emacswiki.org

Tim

--
Tim Cross