Re: font size

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: font size
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:07:24 +0300

> From: Baloff <washdc@wash.edu>
> Date: 29 Jul 2005 14:24:37 +1000
>
> I am trying to change the font size.
> after reading in info info on how to seach the info. I was able to
> find in info emacs ps-font-size should do it.
>
> but when I type ps<tab> in the mini buffer I get
>
> Possible completions are:
> ps-despool                       ps-line-lengths
> ps-mode                                  ps-nb-pages-buffer
> ps-nb-pages-region               ps-print-buffer
> ps-print-buffer-with-faces       ps-print-customize
> ps-print-region                          ps-print-region-with-faces
> ps-spool-buffer                          ps-spool-buffer-with-faces
> ps-spool-region                          ps-spool-region-with-faces
>
> nothing about font size.

Try loading ps-print first, like this:

    M-x load-library RET ps-print RET

and then try typing "ps TAB" again.

(Some variables are only defined when the respective package is loaded
into Emacs.)

Btw, ps-font-size is only for the ps-print feature, it will not affect
the fonts used for display.  Are you sure this is what you need?