Fontification of titles in LaTeX slides (was: modify syntax highlighting

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Fontification of titles in LaTeX slides (was: modify syntax highlighting in auctex)
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:35:17 +0200

* Reiner Steib (2005-08-02) writes:

> On Tue, Aug 02 2005, Ralf Angeli wrote:
>
>> * Reiner Steib (2005-08-02) writes:
> [ sectioning-3-keywords for \frametitle ]
>
>> Do other LaTeX classes for producing slides have special macros for
>> titles as well?
>
> Don't know.  I only use beamer for slides.

What I found with help of
<URL:http://www.miwie.org/presentations/presentations.html>:

beamer:       \frametitle
foiltex:      \foilhead
(HA-)prosper: integrated in \begin{slide}{<title>}
pdfscreen:    \title
rayslides:    \newslide
seminar:      none
slidenotes:   integrated in \begin{slide}[<title>]
TeXpower:     \foilhead

>> In this case we could add a new keyword class for such titles
>> instead of using an arbitrary level from the sectioning keyword
>> classes.
>
> I agree that it is arbitrary.
>
> A different approach would be to defcustom a new variable (say
> LaTeX-beamer-frametitle-sectioning-level) specifying the level.

A little better, but still ... if somebody wanted the titles to be
green, like Fabian?

> [ Should we shift this to AUCTeX-devel? ]

Yes.

Crosspost & Followup-To: gmane.emacs.auctex.devel

(I hope that Gmane will insert a correct Mail-Followup-To header.  If
it doesn't, please make sure manually that replies are directed to the
AUCTeX mailing list.)

--
Ralf