BUSINESS MAIL

From: hawkinson
Subject: BUSINESS MAIL
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:00:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. Martin Hawkinson, chairman of mold moulding machines in United
Kingdom. we are searching for representatives who can help us establish a
medium of geting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as
making payments through you to us. With this position, you will be our Payment
Controller. Please if you are indeed interested in transacting business with
us, contact us for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay you for your services as our representative in
Canada/America and Europe Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact address.
Thanks in advance,
Managing Director,
Martin Hawkinson.