Re: Email in emacs

From: Martin Slouf
Subject: Re: Email in emacs
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:54:59 +0200

i use mutt and edit mail in emacs using post-mode.el and mutt-alias.el

though there is a lot of thinks in one's emacs and the start can be slow, emacs
start is indeed fast thanks to 'emacs server' / 'emacsclient' (which i use in
X) or by using special startup script for emacs when no X display is available.

i can provide more config info if needed.

m.