Re: Newbie: Copy&paste text from native application into emacs?

From: francisrammeloo
Subject: Re: Newbie: Copy&paste text from native application into emacs?
Date: 11 Aug 2005 04:16:25 -0700

I've read through the tutorial. I'm a little familiar with killing and
yanking already, although it feels really unnatural since I grew up in
a Windows environment with easy copy/paste mechanisms.

The reason I'm learning emacs is because I couldn't find a Ruby editor
on Mac that has debugging functionality. Emacs doens't appear to be the
easiest way...