key binding with windows and menu keys

From: Tyler
Subject: key binding with windows and menu keys
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:18:10 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to bind the windows key to scroll-other-window-down, as is set to C-M-s-v by default. I've been googling for answers, but can't figure out what to call the windows key. My keyboard has a full complement of CTRL, Shift, Esc, and Alt keys which behave as expected. It would be nice to make use of the 'Windows' and 'Menu' keys as well. Can anyone tell me how to do so?

Thanks,

Tyler

ps. the goal would be to add something like the following to my .emacs file, only with proper syntax:

(global-set-key "\WINDOWS-z" 'scroll-other-window-down)