Case insensitive font-lock

From: Bert Geens
Subject: Case insensitive font-lock
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:38:01 +0200

Hi,

I originally posted this to gnu.emacs.lisp in the hopes that it was less
dead than it seemed, but it really is as dead as it looks so I'm reposting
this here.

I'm writing a major mode (http://www.lair.be/projects_fvwm-mode.php) for
the Fvwm window manager, now as Fvwm's keywords are case insensitive I was
wondering if there is an easy way to make font lock ignore the casing of
the keywords.

Bert 'theBlackDragon' Geens