Re: tramp 2.1.3 compile funkiness

From: rgb
Subject: Re: tramp 2.1.3 compile funkiness
Date: 26 Aug 2005 12:54:00 -0700

FWIW, I use ange-ftp all day every day.
Starting about 2 weeks ago I'm unable to connect using the
CVS version.  But since I've got my own mods for Guardian
host support plugged in I can't say if some change requires
me to update my mods or if it's just broke.  The CVS version
as of 7 Aug works fine so I'm using that until I have time
to figure out whats wrong.  I don't have access to a host
that talks to vanilla ange-ftp.

Try the older version of ange-ftp and if it starts working
for you it will save me a whole lot of trouble ;-)