Re: Increasing font size

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: Increasing font size
Date: 05 Sep 2005 14:58:39 +1000

Rajiv Vyas <rajiv1@gmail.com> writes:

> How do I increase font size if I am running emacs in console. I use
> Debian Sarge.
>
> Rajiv

If you are running emacs within the console, you will need to increase
the console font size - nothing you cna do with emacs AFAIK.

Debian does have some console font packages, but I don't know if they
will allow you to make the font larger in the console - I do know you
can make it smaller :-)

Tim

--
Tim Cross