Re: change of variable name in 21.4

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Re: change of variable name in 21.4
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:18:01 +0000

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 07:10:54PM +1000, Baloff wrote:
 > C-u M-x then inserted the output not in the mini-buffer but in a
> buffer.

No.

C-u provided the universal argument to the command that M-x invoked.

> now C-h k for describe key, how do I put the sequence (C-u
> M-x) into C-h k, as soon as I type C-u it goes to work so I don't get
> to type M-x.

I am not sure I understand this question but if I do undrstand, your
question is based on a misconception and does not admit a meaningful
answer.

--
Most precious among the relics remaining of Peter's skeleton in the
Vatican are 29 fragments of one of his skulls. (St. Peter's other