Re: change of variable name in 21.4

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Re: change of variable name in 21.4
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:27:39 +0000

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 05:40:03AM +1000, Baloff wrote:
> Neon Absentius <absent@sdf.lonestar.org> writes:
>
> > On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 07:10:54PM +1000, Baloff wrote:
> >  > C-u M-x then inserted the output not in the mini-buffer but in a
> >
> > > buffer.
> >
> > No.
> >
> > C-u provided the universal argument to the command that M-x invoked.
>
> how do I insert the output of 'M-x version' in a buffer? other than
> the mini-buffer.

Correct me if I am wrorg but I think I answered this question two
posts ago.

Its a good idea to read *carefully* the answers to the questions you
post. Unless you trying to pick up a flame war.

--
Most precious among the relics remaining of Peter's skeleton in the
Vatican are 29 fragments of one of his skulls. (St. Peter's other