Re: Using non-standard GNU GLOBAL options from within Emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Using non-standard GNU GLOBAL options from within Emacs
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:27:26 -0600

per.nordlow@gmail.com wrote:
I have nocited that some of the options to GNU GLOBAL (for example
--symbol) are not enabled with the standard Emacs GNU GLOBAL interface.
How do I enable such flags when performing lookups from withing Emacs?

Some useful options:
`-s', `--symbol'
    Collect symbols other than functions. By default, locate function
definitions.
`-t', `--typedef'
    Pick up not only function but also typedef name and enum member as
a definition.

Since gtags.el is distributed with GNU GLOBAL and not GNU Emacs, you
should ask on <bug-global@gnu.org> (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/global/maillist.html).

--
Kevin Rodgers