Re: java and M-x compile

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: java and M-x compile
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:46:33 +0200

Oh yes, thanks, I want to use JDEE of course. I just wanted to know how things were supposed to work first.

isuy wrote:

Sorry, try this instead.

http://jdee.sunsite.dk/

isuy <isuy@sbcglobal.net> writes:

You probably want JDEE.

http://www.jdee.sunsite.dk

LENNART BORGMAN <lennart.borgman.073@student.lu.se> writes:

By default M-x compile RET runs "make -k". The emacs manual says that this should be good for most simple programs. It does not seem to be very good for a simple java program.
At least not for me, using GNU Make 3.80 on W2k. Is there something I am
missing? (Of course I can still compile java in Emacs, but could make -k work
by default, or does it need a makefile?)