Re: Using autofill./

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Re: Using autofill./
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:10:58 +0000

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 05:56:09PM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> > Your advice was *irrelevant* to what the OP asked.
>
> Not quite.  Go back and reread the OP's post.

Yes.  I did.  The problem was that "fill-paragraph" didn't respect what
(s)he consedered to be paragraph boundaries.  How do you think your post
contributed to it?

> > At a meta-level, I do think that the fact that the filling behaviour
> > of your copy of emacs is *obviously* not optimal, gives an indication
> > of the usefulnes of your advice on the filling behaviour of emacs.
> > Don't you?
>
> No.

Well, think about it a little bit maybe you will see my point.

> >> Keep the irony to yourself the next time, thanks...
> >
> > No, thank you.  I'd rather share.
>
> Great.  Thanks for your invaluable contributions to the original
> poster's question.  *plonk*

I was hoping that you would thank me for telling you how to fix your
configuration so that filling works in the intendend way.  Oh well.

Anyway.  You are right.  Whatever.  Bye.

--
Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the
people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so