Re: Yet another TRAMP on Windows question

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Yet another TRAMP on Windows question
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:19:06 +0200

"stewartbryson@gmail.com" <stewartbryson@gmail.com> writes:

> If anyone is interesting in walking me through a solution they know
> to work from the start, I'LL TRY ANYTHING!!!

I couldn't resist :-)

Your posted traces show that you have logged onto the remote host
already. Tramp did start to send initial commands to the remote host.
That's good.

Nevertheless, the traces are not sufficient, at least to me. So maybe
you do the following:

(setq tramp-verbose 10
      tramp-debug-buffer 't)

Then you try it again, preferred with the plink method. When the
problem happens again, please submit a bug report via
'M-x tramp-submit-bug' - it will provide more information. Please
append the full contents of your *tramp/plink ...* and
*debug tramp/plink ...* buffers.

> Thanks.

Best regards, Michael.